Thursday 13 December 2012

I'm Sorry.

We're almost half way through December and, after my best month blogging to date, I have posted nothing. I have no funny joke about a blogging coma. I'm genuinely sorry to all my readers. I don't want to go back to posting three or four posts a month. On top of apologising, I feel the need to let you know why I haven't posted. Obviously, I'm at university currently and December is ripe with a hundred different assessments but also I'm in three separate performances, fighting to prove myself to my Ultimate Frisbee team that I'm good enough to be captain next year, two singing societies with showcases, and a host of personal issues that are not to be discussed on this blog; this is for film talk, not my pathetic-ness.

I promise you will have a new post soon. I don't know what it'll be, I'll work something out tonight. In the meantime, feel free to visit the archive and see if there's anything you fancy reading there.

Yours apologetically,

Phil.

I have plenty of unwatched films to get through.
Yes my hair is getting long. I'm a hippy.


No comments:

Post a Comment